- When it comes to performing a carpet cleaning service, do I really need a specialist?
Most of us have encountered a variety of dirt spots on their carpets; however, most of them easily come out with a few scraps from a wet rag. Not all dirt spots are that friendly. Most of them will require serious equipment combined with the use of the finest cleaning products available on the market.
- I already had a cleaning service performed on my rugs. When should I do it again?
This comes entirely up to you; however, you should always watch the average rate of the walking traffic on your carpet. It is only natural that if less people walk on your rugs, the slower they will become stained. The average time frame for every carpet cleaning service is from five to seven months.
- How can I be sure that your carpet and upholstery cleaning solutions will provide me with the results I need?
In addition to being established in 1979, our company is licensed and insured, which means that you can only expect dedication and hard effort on our side. We can give you a lot of information on our history, but if you really want to be convinced, then you need to give us the chance to show you what we are capable of!
- I’m really concerned about the condition of my air duct system. Will you be capable of completely cleaning it out?
It is common knowledge that air duct systems should not be left untreated. The dust build up inside of them is a natural electrostatic hazard that can easily react with its surroundings. We perform a thorough cleaning for many reason, one of which is to prevent a potential disaster as well!
- I started cleaning my upholstery furniture, but the dirt spots don’t seem to come out – can you recommend a product I can use?
If at first you try to clean your upholstered furniture but nothing happened, we urge you to cease and desist any further actions. Sometimes, an overzealous owner can damage the fabric on the upholstered furniture irreparably. We, on the other hand, will be capable of completely cleaning out your upholstered furniture without leaving a single mark.
- Is there a way to protect my upholstered furniture from any further staining?
If you decide to work with us, our highly reliable and experienced specialists will not only make your upholstered furniture shine but will also prescribe a few treatment methods which will allow you to prolong the life of your upholstered furniture, and the fabric it is made from.
- How often do you think I should clean my air duct system?
That must be done after you had the data on all of the factors involved. How many people are living in the house, how many appliances are hooked up to your home system, and others. Our licensed and insured company, however, recommends that you have us perform a prophylactic air duct cleaning service every 2 to 3 months, depending on the season. Let’s clean and protect your home at the same time!
- I am running on a pretty tight schedule. Is the professional cleaning procedure take much time?
With over three decades of experience in the field, we have refined and perfected our work methods to an all-time high! You can be absolutely sure that our qualified experts will do their duties diligently and without wasting a single minute more of your time.
- If I have an area flooded, how will I be sure that the area will be as dry as it was before?
If you have had any difficulties with water floods, you know it’s not an easy situation to resolve. With the help of our reliable workers and cutting edge technology, you can be sure we will completely de-moisturize every single surface in the affected area. Give us a call at (303) 353-1690, and our Highlands Ranch, CO company will gladly assist you with a timely and reliable water damage service.